Mycotoxins (toxins from mold) are some of the most prevalent toxins in the environment. Mycotoxins are metabolites produced by fungi like mold, which can infest buildings, vehicles, and foodstuffs. Most mycotoxin exposures in North America, Europe, and Australia are through airborne exposure. Food may be a major source of mycotoxins in third-world nations that lack government inspection of foods, especially the grains such as rice, corn, wheat, rye, and barley.
Fungi can grow on almost any surface, especially if the environment is warm and wet. Inner wall materials of buildings, wallpaper, fiber glass insulation, ceiling tiles, and gypsum support are all good surfaces for fungi to colonize. These fungi then release mycotoxins into the environment causing symptoms of many different chronic diseases. Diseases and symptoms linked to mycotoxin exposure include fever, pneumonia-like symptoms, heart disease, rheumatic disease, asthma, sinusitis, cancer, memory loss, vision loss, chronic fatigue, skin rashes, depression, ADHD, anxiety, and liver damage. With the MycoTOX Profile we can identify mycotoxin exposures and make recommendations for detoxification treatments that have been effective.
Here are the top mold exposure symptoms:
1. Fatigue and weakness
2. Headaches, light sensitivity
3. Poor memory, difficult word finding
4. Difficulty concentration
5. Morning stiffness, joint pain
6. Unusual skin sensations, tingling, and numbness
7. Shortness of breath, sinus congestion or a chronic cough
8. Appetite swings, body temperature regulation,
9. Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
10. Red eyes, blurred vision, sweats, mood swings, sharp pains
11. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating
12. Tearing, disorientation, metallic taste in your mouth
13. Static shocks
14. Vertigo, feeling lightheaded
MadeWell for Life
Copyright © 2023 MadeWell for Life - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder